[SOLVED] When someone says external hard drive

nbartolo7

Honorable
Sep 4, 2017
do they mean a hard drive that is plugged in by USB? or a hard drive that is connected to the motherboard, but just not the C: drive.

I'm asking because someone told me that if I were to use restore points, it would be nice to store them on a "separate physical disk, preferably external".

Solution
do they mean a hard drive that is plugged in by USB? or a hard drive that is connected to the motherboard, but just not the C: drive.

I'm asking because someone told me that if I were to use restore points, it would be nice to store them on a "separate physical disk, preferably external".
  1. Yes, some storage device that is outside the case, not connected directly to a SATA or M.2 port.
  2. Restore Points are actually a poor way to safeguard your data and the system.

USAFRet

Titan

1. Yes, some storage device that is outside the case, not connected directly to a SATA or M.2 port.
  2. Restore Points are actually a poor way to safeguard your data and the system.

Reactions: nbartolo7
Solution