When starting windows i get a blackscreen and it reboots.

JammyForde123

Reputable
Mar 16, 2015
So basicly heres the day it happened i downloaded a program to increase my ping and i downloaded it and it asked me to restart so i did and when i restarted noticed all my files and desktop were gone anyways i got my desk top and all my files back and then i noticed when i started to launch dayz i noticed my screen just didnt display the game but i could hear the sounds did the same with borderlands aswell anyways i set my resolution to 600 * 800 and messed around with resolutions then i got border lands working but not dayz restarted my computer and now i cant access my windows when i windows normally it just says loading windows then detects no display and then restarts i tried safe mode and system repair but i just get a blue screen with the windows backround with a white cursor and this computer i built last christmas with pretty decent components and this is just stressing me out and is there anyway i could do this without resetting windows and losing everything anyways if u think u could help me please tell me anyways you can call me james

TRENDING THREADS