When to buy GF3 TI200?

G

Guest

Guest
I'm in the market to buy a Gainward GF TI200. Best Price I've seen is $156 on NewEgg. My question is... should I wait until the GF4's are shipping for the price to go down on the GF3's? How much do you think they'll drop? I don't mind waiting another month or so if I can snag one around $100....
 

FatBurger

Illustrious
Jun 1, 2001
13,625
0
40,780
0
I say wait. It should only be a couple of weeks, maybe three. Then you'll (hopefully) be able to get a GF3Ti500 for $150 :cool:

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS