• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

When trying to play certain .avi files, I get the C00D1199..

Rob

When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

Try
www.updatexp.com

Paul Scarbro

"Rob" wrote:

> When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
> Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

Rob

Ta for the courtesy of your reply. The contact address was interesting as well as helpful, but the file extension I cannot play is .mpg which from what I now understand seems to require a dvd player. Once again, thanks,
Cheers,
Rob