Question When using Yahoo Mail, contacts are no longer suggested as I start filling in the "To" space...

Apr 15, 2023
I am new to the forum... I am not sure this question belongs in this section of the forum (or any other, for that matter).

I have always been able to just start typing a name in the "To" space... and address suggestions would appear. My contacts are all still listed, but it has stopped working. Yahoo Mail, Sbcglobal.net email address. Still works on my Android mobile phone... but does not when composing email on my Windows 10 PC.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to fix this issue. Thanks!

Bill

Apr 15, 2023
Google Chrome. I did just test it... does not work with Chrome. It DID work with Edge. So... the "bug" (or setting change?) must be with Google Chrome on my PC.

Aug 11, 2023
I have the same problem. It is happening on my Windows PC and on the Android app on my phone and tablet. Not only does the autofill not work properly but Contacts are not being updated from new emails. If I try and add a new contact manually it doesn't get found by the contacts search facility. Please help.