When will MSFT stop giving support and update service to W..

Does anybody knows when will Microsoft stop giving support
or update service to Win NT, or maybe sombody knows a link
in the Microsoft site where I can reach this information.

Thanks in advance!!
Diana

Greg

See Henry's post below dated May 14.