wysecracker

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2001
i want ddr-sdram but then again i want abit or asus motherboard (i'm afraid to try others). when are they coming up with ones that suppport?

mpjesse

Splendid
Well, ASUS and Abit are known to use VIA chipsets. So, when the KT133A comes out- that's when you can expect to see DDR boards from Asus and Abit. I have an IWill KA266 (ALi Magik chipset) and the GA-7dx Gigabyte (AMD 761)- both run flawlessly. The IWill runs awesome actually. Look for IWill to make a big comeback in the near future.

-MP Jesse

G

I want them too, But I want to win the Virginia slims lottery too, To borrow a line from the Stones "You cant always get what you want"

mpjesse

Splendid
Want in one hand, [-peep-] in the other. See which one fills up first. =)

-MP Jesse

PS, i want a toilet made of gold- but it's just not in the cards now is it baby! -Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery

JOJO

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
asus now has the a7m266 on their website with all the info and it uses the amd761 north and via south.

supposedly ships at end of Jan 2001

a dealer in my area has listed it on his site but doesn't have price up yet. I doubt he has any on hand anyway.

but soon.

I also read somewhere that abit will be out with their's shortly but not for oem's...which would suck.
Although i don't know how reliable that source is...

TRENDING THREADS