Whenever I Alt+Tab out of the game and go back again, the fps is unbearably low. Are there any fixes out there to fix this?

Jun 21, 2018
I own a laptop from HP..
specs:-
i7 5500U
12GB RAM
1TB HDD
GTX 950m
Intel HD 5500 (IGPU)

So since the first day when i bought this laptop, there was a problem which really was itching me. Whenever i Alt+Tab out of the game or accidentally press windows button, or a popup comes in my browser, basically anything that takes me out of the game even for a split second, and go back to the game, the game starts to lag HEAVILY (i mean from 120 fps to 1.25 fps). A game for example i play competitively is Paladins. Now if a popup comes or my charger disconnect, the game first will stay at where it is (usually 100+FPS) but then in 30 sec the game audio will start to stutter and finally in a min or 2 the game will suffer from severe lags.

The game stays stable even if i play for 3+ hours without interruption.

This also happens if i immideatly close the game and open it after like 10 sec... I have to wait for like 6 - 10 min before opening.. which looses me games....

If anyone has fix to this please tell me.. Ive been having this problem for 2 years now..
TY in advance

I have found this problem on more than one machine. I don't have a solution....but the bottom line for me is....I just don't do it.

I'm thinking it has something to do with Windows allocating resources for whatever program outside of the game that's running....and then doesn't reallocate them back.

Jun 21, 2018

Ty for at least giving a vague idea for what happens....