Question Whenever I alt tab there is a black screen for 2 or so seconds.

ooft123

Reputable
Dec 28, 2017
I just reset my pc completely and now face this issue after alt tabbing out of games like csgo and league. My games are set to fullscreen windowed and I have tried using borderless gaming to fix it to no avail. Any help would be great, thanks.

ooft123

Reputable
Dec 28, 2017
Reposting this here because I think this is a better place for my question. I just reset my pc completely and now face this issue after alt tabbing out of games like csgo and league. My games are set to fullscreen windowed and I have tried using borderless gaming to fix it to no avail. I have also noticed that it effects the league client and discord aswell as I cannot click out of them when they are minimized in window mode, so I think my computer thinks that everthing is in fulllscreen mode when nothing is... Any help would be great, thanks.

Monitor: Benqxll24
GPU: GTX 1070
Refresh rate: 144hz

ooft123

Reputable
Dec 28, 2017
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

Adding to the specs above, I have an i5 6600k, an ASUS z170m motherboard, 16Gb (8x2) of 2133mhz ram, 256GB ssd with a 2TB SSHD and I honestly can't remember my psu I just know that it's 80+ gold rated. I'm not sure if that is relevant though as this occurred after a system reset (which hasn't happened the previous times I have reset my pc). Surely it's just a setting I need to change somewhere. Sorry for the late reply as well.

TRENDING THREADS