[SOLVED] Whenever I plug any keyboard in my desktop, it randomly turns off, opens groove music and sometimes some of the keys are hard to press

Oct 29, 2020
Build:
GPU: Integrated graphics card Vega 8
CPU: Ryzen 2200g
RAM: HyperX 16gb ram single stick
PSU: Penble ATX-650w
MOBO: Biostar A320

This is by far one of the worst and freakiest problem I encountered in building a PC, whenever I plug in any keyboard my desktop set up randomly turns off
and opens up groove music. Some of the keyboard keys doesn't function well even though I tried replacing it with a brand new keyboard. I've even tested the keyboard
I've tried using the keyboard with a different desktop and it works perfectly without errors.

Here's the weird part, when I unplug the keyboard and used the taskbar keyboard with a mouse it functions very well without any errors

Last edited:
Solution
I would start looking into USB devices and drivers not just for mouse and keyboard.
Start in device manager, any yellowed items. You can also disable individule items here to test if they're the conflict, turning them back on later.
I use a wireless keyboard mouse combo (keyboard only) and a wireless mouse,
I have to ID the mouse paired with the keyboard and disable.
I would start looking into USB devices and drivers not just for mouse and keyboard.
Start in device manager, any yellowed items. You can also disable individule items here to test if they're the conflict, turning them back on later.
I use a wireless keyboard mouse combo (keyboard only) and a wireless mouse,
I have to ID the mouse paired with the keyboard and disable.

Solution