[SOLVED] Where can i buy a 5 pin fan hub?

Aug 19, 2019
Hi so i brought some fans online and they are 5 pins and I need a fan hub for 8 ports with 5 pins does anyone know where I can could buy one?

Last edited:
Solution
Those are completely non-standard fan connectors. You mioght try lokking for the company that makes those, and see if they have any controller modules they sell to power and control those fans. IF you could find out what each of the wires in the connectors is for, you might be able to custom-rewire them.

By the way, the Amazon page I found for them shows SIX wires on the connector. Further, the LIGHTING feature in them appears to be of the 4-pin 12 VDC type called plain RGB. So MAYBE among the six wires are the four for the RGB lights and two for power and Ground for the fan motor.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Those are completely non-standard fan connectors. You mioght try lokking for the company that makes those, and see if they have any controller modules they sell to power and control those fans. IF you could find out what each of the wires in the connectors is for, you might be able to custom-rewire them.

By the way, the Amazon page I found for them shows SIX wires on the connector. Further, the LIGHTING feature in them appears to be of the 4-pin 12 VDC type called plain RGB. So MAYBE among the six wires are the four for the RGB lights and two for power and Ground for the fan motor.

Solution