[SOLVED] Where can I buy AMD gen 3 processors once they release and when should I buy them?

BrandonFitzpatricc

Commendable
Jun 23, 2019
I’m still relatively new to working with PC’s and I’ve never experienced a release like this so I’m not entirely sure how it works. Will the gen 3 processors be available on newegg/amazon? And assuming that there’s an answer to this, how long will it take for AMD to restock the processors once they’re out of stock? They’ll most likely sell out soon after release so I’m not sure if I should purchase once immediately or wait for the restock. I want to start building my PC at the end of July after the release of the RTX 2080 super

Solution
Ryzen 3 should be available at all the usual places for any other CPU and most other computer parts.

As for how well each retailer/e-tailer will be able to maintain the stuff in stock, that will depend on demand and whatever AMD's production rate is.

InvalidError

Titan
Ryzen 3 should be available at all the usual places for any other CPU and most other computer parts.

As for how well each retailer/e-tailer will be able to maintain the stuff in stock, that will depend on demand and whatever AMD's production rate is.

Solution