Question where can i buy discontinued cases?

Feb 28, 2019
i got most of parts for new pc build, but 3 days before i could buy the case i wanted it got discontinued. the thermaltake chaser mk-1 or thermaltake overseer rx-1 got discontinued before i could order case. now i am stuck with 200mm 2 led fans i don't need because i have on my pcpartpicker list the cool master storm striker has 1 200mm fan because i had to choose a different case. ebay doubled price on thermaltake cases.

I understand that. However there are more than just those cases. I have a Corsair Crystal 570X case and use my PC mainly for gaming. Depending on your price range there are a lot of cases out there that would do the job without having to be a Thermaltake or Coolermaster.

Feb 28, 2019
i looked at ebay used thermaltake case i wanted was doubled in price more than it was before discontinued. should i keep the 2 extra 200mm fans and save up for cool master case?

You probably wont be able to find it at any major reseller and will be stuck going used if you want one of those.

I suggest looking for a different new case if you do not like the 200mm fan in the coolermaster.

Feb 28, 2019
my build needs 3-5 solid state drives why i need big case full atx case, but i will look at cases on pcpartpicker tyvm. i will show one i pick.

i looked at ebay used thermaltake case i wanted was doubled in price more than it was before discontinued. should i keep the 2 extra 200mm fans and save up for cool master case?