Where can I buy new AS Rock LGA 1155 Z77 Extreme 4 motherboard

missourigirl61

Honorable
Jan 11, 2015
I am wanting to buy new AS Rock LGA1155 DDR3 SATA3 USB3.0 Quad CrossFireX and Quad SLI A GbE ATX Motherboard Z77 EXTREME4. Cannot find but 1 and it is used. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks everyone.
Teresa

Solution

No, it's a fair question. It's just that once new parts are no longer manufactured, they go up in price until all of them are gone or are selling for ridiculous prices. Your best bet is to find a good used motherboard. But, if your current motherboard is working, I wouldn't bother spending money on old motherboards. They tend to be the first part to fail.
That's like trying to find a brand new 30 year old car. New parts that are years old are almost non-existent, especially motherboards. Those motherboards are very popular still today because the CPUs for them are fast enough for modern gaming and tasks. People bought them all up.

missourigirl61

Honorable
Jan 11, 2015
So this is like extinct? I know nothing about the insides of computer, so I look at all computer sites I can find. Can you tell me what would be a very good motherboard for lga1155 DDR3? Everything has been upgraded in my gaming computer except motherboard, and I think that is my problem. Didn't really mean to sound stupid about all this.

No, it's a fair question. It's just that once new parts are no longer manufactured, they go up in price until all of them are gone or are selling for ridiculous prices. Your best bet is to find a good used motherboard. But, if your current motherboard is working, I wouldn't bother spending money on old motherboards. They tend to be the first part to fail.

Solution