[SOLVED] Where can i buy the right 4k cables ??

IamMike

Honorable
Oct 11, 2014
Hey, help me decide where to buy the correct cables please ...

I need 3 cables with those exact specs or better :

Cable 1 : (For my 4k TV to my PC)

7.5 meters (up to 10 meters max.) , 4k (at least or 8k is better) , 60 hz (at least or higher is better, if possible higher), Displayport (highest version) to HDMI (highest version) , HDR support (a MUST) , 3840 x 2160 or higher.

Cable 2 : (For my 4k PC Screen to my PC)

4 meters (up to 5 meters max.) , 4k (at least or 8k is better) , 60 hz (at least or higher is better, if possible higher), Displayport (highest version) to HDMI (highest version) , HDR support (a MUST) , 3840 x 2160 or higher.

Cable 3 : (For my 4k 2nd PC Screen to my PC)

4 meters (up to 5 meters max.) , 4k (at least or 8k is better) , 60 hz (at least or higher is better, if possible higher), Displayport (highest version) to HDMI (highest version) , HDR support (a MUST) , 3840 x 2160 or higher.

Can you post links below where i can buy the right cables please, the reason i ask is i always end up buying crap.
Also, i hope they want to ship to Belgium ...
I don't know if i failed to mention an important spec for the cables, but i thik there is also cables with ethernet in it or something so idk if i need that?
I also don't know what the highest versions are for HDMI and Displayport, but i'm assuming, the higher, the better.

Why i need those, because sometimes my screens lose the signial, now mostely my TV is losing it (it's a cheap hdmi to hdmi cable now 7.5meters). So i think the problem comes from the cables. i tryed displayport cables before and the problems are far worse then the last one i have now.

Thx.

GPU : Radeon VII , Screens : 2x MSI Optix MAG321CURV 34 inch, TV Medion 4k 65 inch.

Solution
Start by learning more about HDMI and HDMI cable types, cable specs, and related options. or choices.

Example link:

https://www.lifewire.com/hdmi-cables-and-connectors-what-you-need-to-know-4685377

Google words such as "HDMI cable guide" and limit/filter the search to the last year or so.

Take a close look at the connections that you require between your devices. Most devices provide some recommended HDMI cable specifications in the accompanying documentation or via the vendors' respective websites.

What happens is that people buy expensive "fast" HDMI cables that will make no difference because the actual speed/performance is limited by the devices themselves.

Determine the HDMI cables applicable to your requirements then...

Ralston18

Titan
Start by learning more about HDMI and HDMI cable types, cable specs, and related options. or choices.

Example link:

https://www.lifewire.com/hdmi-cables-and-connectors-what-you-need-to-know-4685377

Google words such as "HDMI cable guide" and limit/filter the search to the last year or so.

Take a close look at the connections that you require between your devices. Most devices provide some recommended HDMI cable specifications in the accompanying documentation or via the vendors' respective websites.

What happens is that people buy expensive "fast" HDMI cables that will make no difference because the actual speed/performance is limited by the devices themselves.

Determine the HDMI cables applicable to your requirements then look for vendors who sell those cables and ship to Belgium.

Sketch it all out to show devices and required HDMI cable connections. Include lengths along with plug and port genders. Be able to see the "big picture" as you peruse HDMI cable choices.

Remember also that there are lots of very low quality cables and/or counterfeit products being sold.

[Note: that goes beyond just HDMI cables.]

So being generally knowledgeable about HDMI cables and cable types will help you spot something in the ads or product specs that may be a potential warning sign. Carefully read the caveats and fine print.

After that, the next important step (which may be harder) is to identify vendor(s) that have good customer ratings and reputation. And sell and ship to Belgium.

However, you may learn enough to perhaps realize that all you need to do is go to a nearby store to buy HDMI cables.... Much easier to return if the cable does not work for some reason.

Solution