where can I find a buying guide that identifies products w/ specific features?

ozarknature

Reputable
Jan 18, 2015
Your website's buying guide is helpful but for me it's too generic; it's for a general audience but not for someone with specific features in mind in a market flooded with any number of configurations. I'm looking for a searchable list of products according to specific features, e.g. by processor type and speed, screen resolution? IPS? RAM? HD or SSD? backlit keyboard? AC wifi? bluetooth 4.0? on sale or clearance pricing? refurbished? It would be most helpful if a comparison matrix were available, perhaps with price change email alerts. I haven't found such a site, but maybe there are some out there?

Solution
Portablepicker.com. It's a site that's basically the laptop and tablet version of PCPartPicker. Doesn't list all laptop models though (Eg: The ASUS Zenbook UX305LA is a very good and affordable Ultrabook but isn't listed there).

Chayan4400

Honorable
Portablepicker.com. It's a site that's basically the laptop and tablet version of PCPartPicker. Doesn't list all laptop models though (Eg: The ASUS Zenbook UX305LA is a very good and affordable Ultrabook but isn't listed there).

Solution