Where can I find a LGA 1155 Motherboard with SATA 6GB/s ?

Arcanin

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Hey TomsHardware :)

Just wondering if some of you had some pro tips for me to find a decent and budget motherboard with SATA 6GB/s for an i7 3770. I'm not looking to overclock, nor to SLI or anything. I just want a Mobo in which I can plug a SSD and have a total use of it.

I searchd Newegg, found this : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157303

It would suit me, but unfortunately it's out of stock :( Any advice or link apreciated, thanks !

Solution
When I built my socket 1155 system a few years ago, I wanted 6GB/s SATA so that I could use an SSD.
At the time the only motherboards that supported it were all Z series. H and B series only had SATA 2

So, I guess you need a Z series motherboard.

lodders

Admirable
When I built my socket 1155 system a few years ago, I wanted 6GB/s SATA so that I could use an SSD.
At the time the only motherboards that supported it were all Z series. H and B series only had SATA 2

So, I guess you need a Z series motherboard.

Solution

Arcanin

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Pups my bad, how do I edit the title ? Thanks

And thanks for your replies, do you have any links or names ? I'm looking for a mATX motherboard with SATA 6Gb/s, it can be a Z77, a H, a B, even a H61 I you find one ! Thanks a lot !