Where can I find bios update

Shubhamlondhe

Reputable
Jun 10, 2016
I have old esonic G31gvcdl2 motherboard, using Intel i915p/i915g chipset . Bios is Phoenix - award bios with 6.00 version. I want to update bios to fix problem with ram detection. But I can't find link as they bring me to 3rd party scam paid software called biosagent plus. So can anyone find link, or upload ur bios if u r using same moba??Thank you!

Solution
It seems that this brand does not have a dedicated support website for each model of their motherboards, and the download section is limited to few drivers >> http://www.esonicindia.com/download.html
Since it's a bios, it's manufacturer dependent and can't force another board's bios even with same layout and hardware into your motherboard (unless you are willing to taking some risk bricking your motherboard- it could be an interesting experiment-).
xUR2b7B.jpg

R0GG

Distinguished
It seems that this brand does not have a dedicated support website for each model of their motherboards, and the download section is limited to few drivers >> http://www.esonicindia.com/download.html
Since it's a bios, it's manufacturer dependent and can't force another board's bios even with same layout and hardware into your motherboard (unless you are willing to taking some risk bricking your motherboard- it could be an interesting experiment-).
xUR2b7B.jpg

Solution

Shubhamlondhe

Reputable
Jun 10, 2016
It's Kingston Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G 2 GB DDR2.. 2 sticks of such rams. I know there is no problem with slots as well as modules...Because if I remove one, whole 2gb is detected as memory present in 2nd slot and vice versa...However if I put both in slots , it gives only 2.75GB of ram instead of 4GB . I have already tried all other possible methods to fix it, like disabling max memory option in Windows , scanning for hardware changes, reseating RAM etc etc... So last options are reinstall windows and update bios according to users which faced this issue and solved it