Where can I find missing file?

When I go to test the hardware in the VOICE RECORDING section of SOUNDS &
AUDIO DEVISES, I get an Error Code 0x 80004005: “occurred during DirectPlay
Voice Setup – We can not execute Dpvsetup.exe, use ADD/REMOVE PROGRAM CONTROL
PANEL TO INSTALL.� I can’t find that file anywhere for installing,
including in the Installation Disc.

Any suggestions? Thanx in advance

=?Utf-8?B?VnluZW5l?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

> When I go to test the hardware in the VOICE RECORDING section of SOUNDS &
> AUDIO DEVISES, I get an Error Code 0x 80004005: “occurred during
DirectPlay
> Voice Setup – We can not execute Dpvsetup.exe, use ADD/REMOVE PROGRAM
CONTROL
> PANEL TO INSTALL.� I can’t find that file anywhere for installing,
> including in the Installation Disc.
>
> Any suggestions? Thanx in advance

Either reinstall your sound drivers or reinstall/install the latest directx.