Where can I find Q316116.exe

Sam

I'm trying to lock down the Privacy tab under internet
options in IE 6 and because of a MS bug I cannot without
first installing Q316116.exe but the knowledge base says
we need to call PSS to get the file and of course PSS
doesn't know anything about it. Does anyone know where to
find Q316116.exe???? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

Tell them you are looking for the Hotfix described in article 316116. They
are the only ones who have this file.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to lock down the Privacy tab under internet
> options in IE 6 and because of a MS bug I cannot without
> first installing Q316116.exe but the knowledge base says
> we need to call PSS to get the file and of course PSS
> doesn't know anything about it. Does anyone know where to
> find Q316116.exe???? Any help would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks!

Correct PSS should be able to help you with this. Are you saying you
already called PSS and were told you couldn't get it? If please give me the
case # and I will investigate. When you call in we should be able to give
you this fix with no problems at all.

Thanks,
Greg Lirette