[SOLVED] Where can i find this tubing?

Solution
CableMod has a EU store and offer sleeving which wraps around the existing tubes, unfortunately they only sell for Corsair, EVGA and NZXT AiO's, but I don't know if they might fit your Cooler Master AiO anyway - I suspect it is the length more than the diameter which is specific for certain AiOs since they wrap around the existing tubes, but I don't know for sure.

They have an excellent customer service though, so you could always send them an email and ask.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I remember a similar thread regarding this.
You need to remove the current tubing sleeve off first in order to put the desired white sleeve on - you can't put a sleeve on top of another sleeve, as the new one won't fit all the way around.

CableMod has a EU store and offer sleeving which wraps around the existing tubes, unfortunately they only sell for Corsair, EVGA and NZXT AiO's, but I don't know if they might fit your Cooler Master AiO anyway - I suspect it is the length more than the diameter which is specific for certain AiOs since they wrap around the existing tubes, but I don't know for sure.

They have an excellent customer service though, so you could always send them an email and ask.

Last edited:
Solution

USAFRet

Titan
I used automotive wire loom to go over the pipes.
Cheap, many colors, available anywhere.
vnvCNCv.jpg