Where can I publish a casually written story?

Callum_4

Reputable
Oct 21, 2015
I'm writing a fantasy story right now because I've been quite bored lately. I'm not that good of a writer and I am only doing it for the fun really, but I want a website I can publish each of my completed chapters once I complete them. So something that continuously lets me update my story by uploading more files even if I'm not finished.
Not the easiest thing to explain but if anybody could link me to a website like I described earlier, that would be great thanks :)

johnparker92

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015
Writing stories is good habit it improve your knowledge. you can post your stories in Blogger it may helpful, otherwise you can share in social media sites. Sharing in social media helps you to get more readers.

dcb2016

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
I'll second the advice given by "johnparker92": consider posting your story as a series of blog posts. Blogger is one free platform, but there are others.

Alternately, off the top of my head, I suggest Scribd (scribd.com). It is a document hosting service. Many people use it to post their books as PDF documents, As far as I know, whatever you post is freely available to be read by other people. I suppose you could restrict that by changing a privacy option.