Where did the Romanian Teenagers post come from?

Don't someone oversee that this garbage doesn't get onto
this message board?

Because of the way newsgroups work, postings can be made to servers other
than Microsoft's. What you're seeing is a web interface to the newsgroups.

I've reported the posts to Microsoft. Hopefully they'll be removed soon.

Oli

Oli Restorick [MVP] wrote:

> Because of the way newsgroups work, postings can be made to servers other
> than Microsoft's. What you're seeing is a web interface to the
> newsgroups.
>
> I've reported the posts to Microsoft. Hopefully they'll be removed soon.
>
> Oli
>

> "JWC062604" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Don't someone oversee that this garbage doesn't get onto
>> this message board?

these postings are on ALL of the newsgroups i subscribe to. looks like
someone trying to spread a virus (file ends in .scr)