where do fax archives reside?

I changed the fax printer to archive my sent faxes in a new folder. Now all
my archived sent faxes are gone. How can I get them back

They're the folder you were using before.
The default location of these folders is:

<drive>:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows
NT\MSFax\

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]