[SOLVED] Where do i put the pump connector

Jun 1, 2020
I just installed a h100iv2 but it wont start up into windows, i dont think the pump is connected properly but i dont know what to do

Solution
Here is a link to your motherboard's manual. On page 14 of the PDF, it shows what every connection is. The ones you need are labeled with the number 2.

The AIO_PUMP connector is on the middle left side, just above the M.2 slot, next to the CHA_FAN1 slot (for chassis fans). Make sure the plug for the pump and not the radiator fans is plugged in here.

The CPU fans slots (CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT) are on the top, above the space between the CPU slot and the RAM slot. My guess is that you can either use both fans on the CPU_FAN slot using a Y connector to merge them, or the CPU_OPT slot for the 2nd fan if the AIO doesn't come with an option to merge the fan connectors.

The two spots on the bottom right are for chassis fans...
Here is a link to your motherboard's manual. On page 14 of the PDF, it shows what every connection is. The ones you need are labeled with the number 2.

The AIO_PUMP connector is on the middle left side, just above the M.2 slot, next to the CHA_FAN1 slot (for chassis fans). Make sure the plug for the pump and not the radiator fans is plugged in here.

The CPU fans slots (CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT) are on the top, above the space between the CPU slot and the RAM slot. My guess is that you can either use both fans on the CPU_FAN slot using a Y connector to merge them, or the CPU_OPT slot for the 2nd fan if the AIO doesn't come with an option to merge the fan connectors.

The two spots on the bottom right are for chassis fans, don't put the CPU cooler connectors there.

Solution