Where do you find the thrill in UO

Now that PK's have all but gone.

Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along and
make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?

The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the downfall of
this once great game.

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:56:07 GMT, "Kiril Threndor"
<kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote:

>Now that PK's have all but gone.
>
>Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along and
>make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>
>The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the downfall of
>this once great game.

LOL, your still at it Kiril. Go troll someplace else.

Ice

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:56:07 GMT, "Kiril Threndor"
<kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote:

>Now that PK's have all but gone.
>
>Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along and
>make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>
>The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the downfall of
>this once great game.

Bored and decided to troll? I thought you quit UO ages ago. Are you
one of those sad old veterans pining for the "good old days" unable to
move on and play new games?

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:12:12 -0500, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:56:07 GMT, "Kiril Threndor"
><kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote:
>
>>Now that PK's have all but gone.
>>
>>Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along and
>>make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>>
>>The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the downfall of
>>this once great game.
>>

>Bored and decided to troll? I thought you quit UO ages ago. Are you
>one of those sad old veterans pining for the "good old days" unable to
>move on and play new games?
>
>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

I am one of the old veterans that is enjoying the hell out of the
all new game that UO has become.

Now get lost.

Ice

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:24:40 -0600, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:12:12 -0500, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:56:07 GMT, "Kiril Threndor"
>><kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Now that PK's have all but gone.
>>>
>>>Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along and
>>>make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>>>
>>>The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the downfall of
>>>this once great game.
>>>

>>Bored and decided to troll? I thought you quit UO ages ago. Are you
>>one of those sad old veterans pining for the "good old days" unable to
>>move on and play new games?
>>
>>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>
>I am one of the old veterans that is enjoying the hell out of the
>all new game that UO has become.
>
>Now get lost.
>
>Ice

Hey! What did I do to deserve a "get lost"? It's not like I'm posting
from comcast. :)

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:11:05 -0500, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:24:40 -0600, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:12:12 -0500, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>>>Bored and decided to troll? I thought you quit UO ages ago. Are you
>>>one of those sad old veterans pining for the "good old days" unable to
>>>move on and play new games?
>>>
>>>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>>
>>I am one of the old veterans that is enjoying the hell out of the
>>all new game that UO has become.
>>
>>Now get lost.
>>
>>Ice
>
>Hey! What did I do to deserve a "get lost"? It's not like I'm posting
>from comcast. :)
>
>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Sorry Reg, that was meant for Kiril, not you.

Ice

I was chatting to Myrex on ICQ, hadn't spoke to him in quite a while. We
started to talk about old times and old friends, Justine, Dani, Dove etc and
to talk about games particutalry UO.

Anyways the dicussion came round to RGCUO and I said I was gonna make a post
there and that I could pretty much tell him what the replies would be and
who from.

> LOL, your still at it Kiril. Go troll someplace else.
>
> Ice

Told ya Rex :p

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:56:07 GMT, "Kiril Threndor"
<kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote:

>Now that PK's have all but gone.
>
>Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along and
>make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>
>The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the downfall of
>this once great game.

You still crying about this Kiril.

Its been YEARS now

Poor baby

"Kiril Threndor" <kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote in

> Now that PK's have all but gone.
>
> Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along
> and make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>
> The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the
> downfall of this once great game.

You do know that every variation of UO thru the ages still exists as a free
shard, right? In fact, PvP is a popular subject for shards. Not my cup of
tea but I had to wade thru alot of them while looking for a hard-gain
adult-run shard.

Gandalf Parker

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:09:54 GMT, Gandalf Parker
<gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> wrote:

>"Kiril Threndor" <kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote in
>
>> Now that PK's have all but gone.
>>
>> Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along
>> and make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>>
>> The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the
>> downfall of this once great game.
>
>You do know that every variation of UO thru the ages still exists as a free
>shard, right? In fact, PvP is a popular subject for shards. Not my cup of
>tea but I had to wade thru alot of them while looking for a hard-gain
>adult-run shard.

Don't mind him. He's too pussy to go play on Siege Perilous so he comes
here to troll.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:09:54 GMT, Gandalf Parker
<gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> wrote:

>"Kiril Threndor" <kiril@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote in
>
>> Now that PK's have all but gone.
>>
>> Isn't it like a pretty looking chat client now that I can't pop along
>> and make your heart beat while farming gold or digging up ingots?
>>
>> The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the
>> downfall of this once great game.
>
>You do know that every variation of UO thru the ages still exists as a free
>shard, right? In fact, PvP is a popular subject for shards. Not my cup of
>tea but I had to wade thru alot of them while looking for a hard-gain
>adult-run shard.
>
>Gandalf Parker

UO still has plenty of PvP. It's just that it's all consensual these
days (I consider entering Felucca to be consenting to PvP). What seems
to upset a lot of these pathetic old-time PvPers isn't the lack of
available fights it's that it's just not as much fun when you can only
fight other people who are looking for PvP.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

<k...@i-pk-kittens-irl.com> wrote:

> The making of Trammel to appease all the Girly-Men bought on the
downfall
> of this once great game.

I can make a miner for you to PK somewhere if it'll make you feel like
a man again.

> Don't mind him. He's too pussy to go play on Siege Perilous so he comes
> here to troll.
>
> --
> Michael Cecil

http://ogd.syix.com/

I did play there dopey, pretty sure that if you did we killed you at some
point. Prolly heard you crying from here!

"Ice" <nobody@noplace.com> wrote in message

> Sorry Reg, that was meant for Kiril, not you.

not a problem honey. i am a bit sensitive these days with that sympatico
guy stalking me.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:56:47 -0600, "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.com> wrote:

>"Ice" <nobody@noplace.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Sorry Reg, that was meant for Kiril, not you.
>
>not a problem honey. i am a bit sensitive these days with that sympatico
>guy stalking me.

Isn't it about time for you to move along to a new alias? I've read
your stuff in other groups and it's easy to see that under "Reg
LeCrisp" you're already in most people's twit filters.

I'm amazed that you haven't turned your stalking attentions over
to Bob Perez or RJB by now.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

"Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote in message

> I've read your stuff in other groups and it's easy to see that under "Reg
> LeCrisp" you're already in most people's twit filters.

See what I mean? Could you please stop stalking me? Or else I am about to
send Ice to come kick your booty.