Where do you live?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

Did you say anything "relevant" on this topic?
"Do what i say, don't do what i do"?

I don't give a s**t on what you think about me and i'll keep posting until a moderator kicks me out of here.
So you have two solutions:
1- ignore me
2- Go away

If it helps you to take it easy: I have no animosity towards anyone here, whatever their nationality.
For now, if you want to talk about this with me, feel free to send me a PM, i'll answer with pleasure.

keigo_kanzaki

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2007

No, and I prefer not to :p

Well I do so it sucks to be you! :lol:

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Switzerland is a picturesque country to live in.People are very friendly also.

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

I've already thought about it...
My family members with dual nationality (French-Australian) told me that I could not bring food or wine in Australia.
(You'll understand: the food is a sensitive topic in France ....)
And I'm afraid that my coming will cause a population decline due to my natural ability to magnetize non-Francophone girls.

That's true.
Most of my friends are Swiss.
I go there once or twice a year.
They are a little freaks with their fallout shelters, but they make good cheese and they have a pretty funny French accent. (less funny than Quebec accent, but still funny)

16 years old is the age of sexual consent and downloading is legal.
With toblerone, we already have 3 good reasons to go there.

(less funny than Quebec accent, but still funny)

Is there any French accent funnier than those of (sadly the late) Kate and Anna McGarrigle?

Having four official national languages must cause the Swiss much confusion and how the hell did Roger Federer find a big enough piece of flat land on which to learn to play tennis?

please stop talking!! what started as a humerous post has ended with your sweeping generalisations of the Swiss, with their 'freaky' ways, and French accent. Never mind the plain weird remark about the age of sexual consent. Stop posting!

maybe just post when there is something relevant to say, rather than give the impression of being a bigot, and that you have a liking for 16 year olds.

jog on now, and stop posting.

I take it you don't understand how the french work, right?

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

Did you say anything "relevant" on this topic?
"Do what i say, don't do what i do"?

I don't give a s**t on what you think about me and i'll keep posting until a moderator kicks me out of here.
So you have two solutions:
1- ignore me
2- Go away

If it helps you to take it easy: I have no animosity towards anyone here, whatever their nationality.
For now, if you want to talk about this with me, feel free to send me a PM, i'll answer with pleasure.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.