[SOLVED] Where does LED SW connect to?

Sep 8, 2021
I have the case Rotanium TG307 and the MOBO Asus b250g.
The case comes with 4 rgb fans and a controller hub (This one)
The controller hub has a bunch of 5 pin connectors that connect to the fans, an rgb motherboard connector (I didnt worry about this bc my Mobo doesnt have an RGB 3 pin thingy), and a sata for power. It also has a 2 pin socket just like the ones from the front io panel.
The case came with all the regular front panel connectors (power, reset, led hdd, pled) but has one labeled LED SW.
Does LED SW connect to the panel instead of the second PLED, or does it connect to the RGB fan hub?

xhz3v0l5fdx71.png

This is my motherboard panel connections. The LED SW seems to replace the PLED in the top left corner.

Last edited:
Solution
how do i know which hole to put + and negative/ground in? it's not indicated on the hub i dont think

For 2 pin switch, it doesn't matter since switch is there to close the circuit.

It's similar to USB-C or Schuko power socket (widely used in EU), it doesn't matter which way you plug it in, it works both ways.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador

PWR_SW = Power Switch (the button to turn on your PC)

It also has a 2 pin socket just like the ones from the front io panel.

Usually, reset switch cable is plugged to the RGB hub, where you can use the Reset switch to control the RGB hub, while loosing the ability for cold restart. So, it's a trade-off, if given you don't jerry-rig another switch for RGB hub.

Sep 8, 2021
PWR_SW = Power Switch (the button to turn on your PC)

Usually, reset switch cable is plugged to the RGB hub, where you can use the Reset switch to control the RGB hub, while loosing the ability for cold restart. So, it's a trade-off, if given you don't jerry-rig another switch for RGB hub.
I meant LED SW not PWR SW my bad. PWR SW and reset are all hooked up

TRENDING THREADS