Question Where has this second Windows User Account come from ?

1cherokee79

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 16, 2017
I clean out my computer and for some reason, today, it wanted me to restart the computer, and when that done, so some reason, at the login screen, it was showing two user accounts, one, which is mine and there was another login account.
So, when login into windows 10 which i have, at the bottom right corner of the login screen, it shows the two user accounts, one is mine and the other, i don't know how that got there. I'm the only one using the computer no on else

1cherokee79

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 16, 2017
Windows 10.

Well, at first, a few months ago, while i was still editing videos, I clean out my computer around the start of the year and Microsoft always having u to do this or that when install windows 10 and setting everything up, like creating a microsoft account. The next day, i was going to get on my computer to work and suddenly, at the login screen it was showing the two user accounts and the corner of the screen. I don't know how it created itself, but it was there, i don't know how that happen. So i clean the computer out again and everything was good, the installation of windows 10 went on good and when login into the computer the next day, the second user account was gone. All i had to do i login with my pin # and to the computer i went. But today, A Microsft popup came up on the screen asking me to restart, so i restarted the computer and that blasting user account showed up.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1276795

Last edited: