Where is Everybody??

Looks as though everyone has other priorities.

H.

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from today
> re AdAware.
>
> Heather

On the eastern shore of the Pacific Ocean. Just about directly opposite
Fukushima, Japan.

--
Norman
~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

We're still here!

Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to behave
themselves, there's no real need to acknowledge the (very useful and
welcome) heads-up.

But the "heads-up" is still appreciated!!

Mart

> Looks as though everyone has other priorities.
>
> H.
>

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from
>> today
>> re AdAware.
>>
>> Heather

Could have fooled me, Mart.

Harry.

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> We're still here!
>

> Mart
>

> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Looks as though everyone has other priorities.
> >
> > H.
> >

> > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> >> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from
> >> today
> >> re AdAware.
> >>
> >> Heather

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

You are such a diplomat!! You are hereby appointed as Ambassador from
Cumberland (I don't officially recognize 'Cumbria', grin).

Cheers....Heather

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> We're still here!
>
> Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to
behave
> themselves, there's no real need to acknowledge the (very useful and
> welcome) heads-up.
>
> But the "heads-up" is still appreciated!!
>
> Mart
>

> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Looks as though everyone has other priorities.
> >
> > H.
> >

> > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> >> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from
> >> today
> >> re AdAware.
> >>
> >> Heather

You're fired!!<vbg>
- my AdAware updater refused to connect!

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> We're still here!
>
> Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to
> behave themselves, ............

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Bloody newbies!! (eg)

I just wondered why no posts.......everyone turn in their WinME computers?
Glad I didn't have Windows 2000 yesterday.......lol. Think some heads may
roll at CNN and other media places. No patch on the machines.

Which reminds me........note to self (phone Willy)

Cheers.....Heather

> You're fired!!<vbg>
> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!
>
> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> > We're still here!
> >
> > Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to
> > behave themselves, ............

<lol> Just done mine with no problems <g>
Joan

Noel Paton wrote:
> You're fired!!<vbg>
> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!

Yup, mine worked as well, Joan. Noel just ain't holding his mouth right.
BTW, Figglet, did you ever get that XP box?? Sure been enjoying this one.
I have two printers now......got a new Epson R200 that prints labels
directly on discs....much better than the lightscribe!! AFA your question,
I've been here......just laying low.
Heirloom, old and can't get much lower

"Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> <lol> Just done mine with no problems <g>
> Joan
>

> Noel Paton wrote:
>> You're fired!!<vbg>
>> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Hi Loon........no, Willy hasn't sent me the specs or anything. Been busy
with other stuff, so haven't called him. Will drop around there tomorrow to
make sure he is still alive!! Running out to the store for food at the
moment.

I bought the same printer (as did Elayne) at Xmas......haven't tried out the
label on disc thingie yet. Got it for a steal......but HATE mail-in
rebates!!!!! Took me 3 months to get them all back. Think I ended up
paying around $80 Cdn. for the R200. Elayne bought it simply because it was
such a good deal.....she didn't need another printer, lol. She sounds a lot
like you!!

Kissies......Heather