Where is handsome?

Canuck wrote:

> not seen for some time

A few months ago some very short-time troll pissed him off to the point
where he stormed out. Bizarre, given the fact that the troll seemed to
have vanished the very next day.

--
Peter

Hi Canuck,

He's busy studying at the moment, with some very important exams looming

Fingers crossed!!

Regards,
John Ward

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:28:27 +1000, John Ward wrote:

> Hi Canuck,
>
> He's busy studying at the moment, with some very important exams looming
>
> Fingers crossed!!

Get out of here!
I thought he was older than that!

Geez...ya think ya know a guy.....

--

Marcel
(Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)

What is he studying?

"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi Canuck,
>
> He's busy studying at the moment, with some very important exams
looming

> Fingers crossed!!
>
> Regards,
> John Ward
> "Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > not seen for some time

crash

Marcel Kuijper wrote:
> Get out of here!
> I thought he was older than that!

Hey, could be the entrance exam for a nursing home...

question 1: How much money you got?

question 2: Can you get some more?

question 3: How much money your kids have?

question 4: Are you on a good relationship with them?

dallas

"pr"
> A few months ago some very short-time troll pissed him off to the point
> where he stormed out. Bizarre, given the fact that the troll seemed to
> have vanished the very next day.

And the troll's offence was not even worth a second thought.

Bizarre indeed.

Dallas

Hi GeoffC,

I don't think he'd mind me saying that one is for Flight Captain, and
another is for CT with ATC, with IVAO.

Regards,
John Ward
"GeoffC" <geoff_noise@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What is he studying?
>
> "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi Canuck,
> >
> > He's busy studying at the moment, with some very important exams
> looming
> >
> > Fingers crossed!!
> >
> > Regards,
> > John Ward
> > "Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > > not seen for some time

John

What is Flight Captain if that doesn't sound stupid.

Regards

Geoff

> Hi GeoffC,
>
> I don't think he'd mind me saying that one is for Flight Captain, and
> another is for CT with ATC, with IVAO.
>
> Regards,
> John Ward
> "GeoffC" <geoff_noise@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > What is he studying?
> >
> > "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > > Hi Canuck,
> > >
> > > He's busy studying at the moment, with some very important exams
> > looming
> > >
> > > Fingers crossed!!
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > John Ward
> > > "Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> wrote in message

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi GeoffC,
>
> I don't think he'd mind me saying that one is for Flight Captain, and
> another is for CT with ATC, with IVAO.

IVAO - Whhhhyyyyy them Lord? (thats supposed to be a plaintive wail) -
whatever floats your boat of course - You may guess I favour Vatsim LOL

Hi Crash,

And question 6: What, exactly, do you mean when you ask whether or not
our Brochure fully explains our levels of service, care, compassion, and
attention to details?

Regards,
John Ward
"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Marcel Kuijper wrote:
> > Get out of here!
> > I thought he was older than that!
> >

> Hey, could be the entrance exam for a nursing home...
>
> question 1: How much money you got?
>
> question 2: Can you get some more?
>
> question 3: How much money your kids have?
>
> question 4: Are you on a good relationship with them?

Hi GeoffC,

No idea, mate - I've never flown online.

I just assumed it was one of IVAO's "classifications".....

BTW, I should have typed C1, rather than CT - my apologies.

> John
>
> What is Flight Captain if that doesn't sound stupid.
>
> Regards
>
> Geoff
>

> "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi GeoffC,
> >
> > I don't think he'd mind me saying that one is for Flight Captain,
and
> > another is for CT with ATC, with IVAO.
> >
> > Regards,
> > John Ward