Where is the best place for my desk!

Slushyd

Reputable
Jul 26, 2014
Well i have had my desk in the same place in my room for along time now, and it is a really small area and i have no room, i am bored of it completely. Below is a picture showing you where everything is, please tell me where i should move my desk (setup) to, i can move everything except from the bed, i know its a random thing to ask but opinions are much appreciated!
6PiD3l6.png

Solution
well... that depends if you mind people sneaking up behind you or not while you are on the computer.

if you do not mind..
-flip it completely around and put it against the wall near the bed.

if you do mind..
-put it near the cubboard.

is your room really that small or are you just bad at drawing pictures? it looks like you would have to crawl over the bed to get into your chair :p

to give you more room in a small area... you could look into the bedframes which fold up against the wall when not in use. such as this https://www.google.com/search?q=flip+up+bedframe&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CPTTU9KeGJDNsQT1roLIAQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1745&bih=890#q=murphy+bed&tbm=isch&imgdii=_ which would give you a more open feel to the room...
well... that depends if you mind people sneaking up behind you or not while you are on the computer.

if you do not mind..
-flip it completely around and put it against the wall near the bed.

if you do mind..
-put it near the cubboard.

is your room really that small or are you just bad at drawing pictures? it looks like you would have to crawl over the bed to get into your chair :p

to give you more room in a small area... you could look into the bedframes which fold up against the wall when not in use. such as this https://www.google.com/search?q=flip+up+bedframe&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CPTTU9KeGJDNsQT1roLIAQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1745&bih=890#q=murphy+bed&tbm=isch&imgdii=_ which would give you a more open feel to the room when not sleeping.

eduello... that diagram really only applies if you do not lock your door and are looking at inappropriate websites.

Solution
@ssddx: It also applies if you just don't like people to see what you're doing. I know I don't, even when I'm browsing YouTube, Tom's or anything of the sort. The "if you know what I mean" meme might give you the wrong impression, but I was too lazy to cut it off.