Where is the Borderlands 2 Coupon Code? (GTX 670)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Hello,

I just bought the GTX 670 today and was wondering how to get the Borderlands 2 coupon. Is it a physical thing in the box (I haven't opened it yet because I am building a computer and don't want to open it for any reason until I am actually going to build the computer). I bought it in Canada from Tigerdirect and bought it in store, however I have been looking at the products on the website ( http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3734545&CatId=7387 (This is what I bought)) and they all have this model number ( 02G-P4-2678-KR Bundle ) instead of this ( 02G-P4-2678-KR (which is what I have on my box)).

So I am wondering, is it something on the website that I just couldn't find, do I need to go into the store to ask them about the promotion, is it something in the box, or should I return this one and order a 670 from the website itself?

Any help would be awesome, the graphics card is amazing from what I have heard, but it would be really nice if I could get Borderlands 2 for free :)

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012

Thanks, thats what I am thinking I might do, but I will probably wait a few days to see if anyone says anything else and then try and return it for a full refund and then order it online.

burns11

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Call the store and ask. I'm guessing nVidia had the coupon packaged in the box and either the store hasn't received the new stock yet or they didn't bother refreshing the shelves.

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012

Thats a good idea, I will probably do that tomorrow, but nVidia has said that the offer is only available through authorized retailers and Etailers. Which had things like tigerdirect in the Etailers and not thr Retailers making me think more and more that it is an online only thing. Also that the page for it on tigerdirect only has an online availability and no instore availibility option.

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
I'm going to call the store today, see what they have to say. If it is an online only thing, I am going to return my GPU since I have the recietes and it is still in the white protective straps :p and order online. They better give me my money back in full since I bought it yesterday...

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Ok this is what makes sense. I am going to keep this card and buy the game by itself, because the regular card is $63 on sale and the bundle card is not, meaning that the regular card is just $2 more expensive than the bundle card if you take away the money the game is worth. And it isn't worth the gas money or the time to go and return the regular card and buy the new one online since that would include shipping cost only to save $2 and then spend more anyway with the shipping.

Thanks for your guys help, but I think I am just going to keep this card and purchase the game separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.