Question Where is the header for motherboard beep speaker ?

After checking the specs and reading through the manual it looks like that motherboard has no header for a beeper unit.
Instead it has four EZ Debug LEDs to indicate a problem with CPU, RAM, GPU & Boot.

How annoying! I prefer the 'beep' speaker so I don't have to crack open my case to see what's stopping the POST. I also like to hear the reassuring 'happy beep' of a successful POST.

I sure hope this doesn't forebode what's to come more broadly. Just to save the tiniest fraction of a penny for the two pins necessary to make a connection. It was bad enough when they stopped bundling cheap speakers with motherboards and cases.

Anti illuminati

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2015
How annoying! I prefer the 'beep' speaker so I don't have to crack open my case to see what's stopping the POST. I also like to hear the reassuring 'happy beep' of a successful POST.

I sure hope this doesn't forebode what's to come more broadly. Just to save the tiniest fraction of a penny for the two pins necessary to make a connection. It was bad enough when they stopped bundling cheap speakers with motherboards and cases.
is your motherboard z590 gaming edge too?

TRENDING THREADS