Where is the Tom's Hardware 2600XT review?

onestep

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2007
Just about every PC hardware site (and their pet hamsters) has a review up for the ATI 2600/2400 yet Tom's has nothing?!

Are you guys being more extensive than the rest (hence it's taking you longer) or are you waiting on something else? ie actual hardware availability to the public?

I'm not criticising you guys it's just that you're 1 of my big "goto" sites for hardware reviews and it's just really weird that you have nothing on the 2600xt as you'd be hard pressed to find ANY other review sites that haven't already got a review out last week.

Thanks.

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Someone is dropping the ball a little too often at THG.

Agreed.

Nobody minds waiting an extra day or two in return for an indepth quality conducted review. However these cards have been available for some time and there isn't really much excuse.

I can't see doing an Crossfire inclusion would be the delay - I mean really nobody in their right mind would Crossfire these cards.

jordanwise

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
too right, i mean, the iphone article was very nice n all but really, its a phone, and this is a computer hardware site. I wouldn't mind them writing nice articles about phones but when they seem to be doing these rather than articles about hardware like the HD2600/2400 it does get annoying. Same applies to the game related stuff, how many pages devoted to star wars has this site shown us in the last year?!

Never mind the phone what was that c*** about monkey island and pirates of the caribbean all about i dont mind them going of track now and again heck its quite funny sometimes but when its not relevant to any thing never mind hardware and as the op said reviews go begging it gets beyond said joke.
Mactronix

TRENDING THREADS