[SOLVED] Where to buy 3000 series Nvidia in UK?

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Hi all,
I cannot for the life of me find anywhere to buy a 370 or 3080 card in the UK. Does anyone know where i can get one? Overclockers and Scan etc all say due shortly but has been saying that since before christmas. I'm not interested in 3060 though. Thanks.

Last edited:
Solution
you more than likely will not find one available on retail sites anywhere.

if you have a local electronics\computer hardware retail store near you,
possibly you can find out what days their deliveries come in and be there when they open to check if they have any new stock.

many people everywhere have been searching and waiting for RTX 30 series cards for many months.
you more than likely will not find one available on retail sites anywhere.

if you have a local electronics\computer hardware retail store near you,
possibly you can find out what days their deliveries come in and be there when they open to check if they have any new stock.

many people everywhere have been searching and waiting for RTX 30 series cards for many months.

Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Only way to get one at the moment is through OEMs and Boutique PC shops. So you basically have to buy a whole computer.

Not the end of the world if you know someone that needs a computer. You can give them your old GPU.

Though many people would be quite pleased with a 1080Ti equivalent right now...

Mar 24, 2021
I have asked to be notified for available for over 200 cards, from 3070 to 3090 and 6700 to 6900xt, for the past 6 months unfortunately not receiving any email
My Vega 56 was just got BBQed by faulty PSU now I stuck with a 6 years old R9 390X.
Raise the middle finger to BTC and pray for it to crash soon.