where to buy a cheap harddrive replacement for INSPIRON 80..

www.zipzoomfly.com

Happy customer
"MK" <MichaelKiss@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looks like my hard Drive is dead! Where can I buy a clone hard drive?

Try Newegg.com (www.newegg.com) - note that Seagate has recently extended
the warranty on its drives - including notebook drives -- to 5 years, if
that's appealing to you. They don't yet have 7200 rpms drives shipping, but
their 5400 rpm Momentus drives are very competitive.