Where to buy controller...?

My daughter graduated from high school this last year and is starting
her first year of college. I got her a new Dell laptop for college
which means I get her old computer back.

It has a DVD burner in it and I'd like to build my own standalone CD/DVD
duplicator. But I can't find any place that sells just the case and/or
controller. Only complete units with drives already in them.

Can anyone point me to a web site where they sell CD/DVD duplicator
parts (controllers and cases)?

Thanks!

--Dave

Try this http://www.acard.com/eng/
What I am looking for are some smoking hot deals on either 10pks or
multiples of dvdrw. Does anyone know of any?
Mike