[SOLVED] Where to buy Forza Horizon 4

Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
Hi, I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 I know I can buy in the Microsoft store but the problem is it does not have net banking and even if I use a debit card it is showing some problems. So where else I can buy the game For pc. But it should be a legit key and can be activated on Microsoft store.

Thanks in Advance

Solution
Hi, I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 I know I can buy in the Microsoft store but the problem is it does not have net banking and even if I use a debit card it is showing some problems. So where else I can buy the game For pc. But it should be a legit key and can be activated on Microsoft store.

Thanks in Advance
You can buy it from Microsoft Store. Just enable International Transactions on your card and add it to Microsoft account. They will deduct a small amount usually ₹1-₹10 which will be refunded immediately to check account active status.
I am also from India and I purchased it the same way.

Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
I don't know that Forza is available legitimately anywhere BUT the Microsoft store.

If you have a bank acct, you can link it to a PayPal account and use that to pay for things
The PayPal option is not available it shows only 2 credit/debit card and gift card options.
Can you say a trustable site to buy gift cards?
I am in India

D

Deleted member 14196

Now you have to link your bank account to a PayPal account and then you should be able to link that with your Microsoft account I think you just don’t know how to do it

Thanks in Advance
You can buy it from Microsoft Store. Just enable International Transactions on your card and add it to Microsoft account. They will deduct a small amount usually ₹1-₹10 which will be refunded immediately to check account active status.
I am also from India and I purchased it the same way.

Solution