[SOLVED] Where to find my printers drivers?

zbs60

Reputable
Apr 2, 2019
HI All

Im going to be building a new computer. I want to make sure i have my printers drivers that work. Can you guys tell me where i can find them in windows 10? I need to copy them to a flash drive. I have a Samsung printer and HP bought the printer division from samsung and Hp doesnt provide tech help to the older printers for free. I was looking around and for some reason the only drivers available are by Microsoft. I still have the cd for the samsung but the drivers there dont work with windows 10 for some reason. Any help appreciated

Reactions: softwarereview
D

Deleted member 2449024

Do you have printer model numbers? You could try to google them and maybe you will find drivers somewhere, although that is possible that those printers are so old that they have no drivers available for never operating systems,

zbs60

Reputable
Apr 2, 2019
HI

My printer is a samsung 2070fw. When windows updated about a year ago the old drivers ceased working.
When I went to the samsung website thats when i found out that hp bought samsungs printer business. They told me they would only give me 1 complimentary tech help credit because my printer was older than 2 years. I was surprised to find that the current drivers are generic Microsoft Drivers. Im not sure how to transfer those to the flash drive. Im really not sure if those are the real drivers because it said microsoft drivers.

zbs60

Reputable
Apr 2, 2019
HI Thanks for the post.

I think i used that last time and it didnt work. I'll try it again once i get the computer assembled. But, If I wanted to copy the driver on my computer where would it be so i could transfer it to a flash drive

TRENDING THREADS