Question Where to find parts for Asus Chromebook 203xa/203s ?

King_justin

Reputable
Mar 25, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am having trouble finding parts for the Asus Chromebook 203xa. I've tried eBay, GlobaldirectParts, and Chromebookparts. I've also asked Chromebookparts if they had any parts compatible and they told me no. Although, the LCD from Asus c202s and C204e are compatible. I can take just the keyboards from Asus c202s (Like this) and rig it up into a c203x keyboard bezel. But, those are the only two things that are compatible that I have found.

I am specifically looking for motherboards and mousepads. A c202s and C204e mousepad will not fit the keyboard's palmrest bezel correctly. But, I would like to find a place for generally any part I would need for this device.

I found it odd that the c203x motherboards say C203sa. The c203x series look identical to the c202s chromebooks on the outside, but the insides are way different.

Thank you to anyone that can point me in the right direction. Even if I have to find broken lot of 203x. I do chromebook repair work for my local school system, and we just cannot find parts for this model.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS