[SOLVED] Where to plug in pump connector.

Aug 28, 2019
I have the deepcool captain 240 EX and today i took apart my computer and while putting it back together i got stuck on where to put the pump connector. I have the 3 pin connected but not the other cord which has 4 pins and 4 holes. I'm really having a moment right now and cant figure out where i put it before.

Solution
I have the deepcool captain 240 EX and today i took apart my computer and while putting it back together i got stuck on where to put the pump connector. I have the 3 pin connected but not the other cord which has 4 pins and 4 holes. I'm really having a moment right now and cant figure out where i put it before.
3pin is for pump and should be connected to AIO_Pump header on the MB or any other MB fan connector but speed should be full all the time. $pin for fans to CPU_FAN header.
3pin is for pump and should be connected to AIO_Pump header on the MB or any other MB fan connector but speed should be full all the time. $pin for fans to CPU_FAN header.

Solution