Where to post askings about two PC quotes I have?

RSene

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
So I have here two quotes for two different PC specs, and I'd like to ask which one is better.

In which forum section do I have to post?

Thanks.

Solution
Post it in the systems Forum.

In the post you can add tags, so if someone searches that term it will get picked up. It DOES NOT put them in those forums, however you also should not post your thread in multiple forums either.

Systems is appropriate.

RSene

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
So, can I choose any of these sections you listed and I'll be fine with the forum rules?

And I think I don't understand what you mean by 'Tag them all'. I'm aware of the tag field when you create a new topic. But I think you are suggesting when I tag these words 'Prebuilt or Enterprise', 'Components' and 'Systems' my thread goes automatically to these sections?

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

In the post you can add tags, so if someone searches that term it will get picked up. It DOES NOT put them in those forums, however you also should not post your thread in multiple forums either.

Systems is appropriate.

Reactions: RSene
Solution

RSene

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020

Systems is appropriate.

Thanks!

Before I go, 'quote' is a correct term to use? English is not my main language, so I'm wondering if there is a better term to use instead.

Another thing: do I have to mark this thread as Solved? I didn't find the 'trophy' icon to do so..

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Thanks!

Before I go, 'quote' is a correct term to use? English is not my main language, so I'm wondering if there is a better term to use instead.

Another thing: do I have to mark this thread as Solved? I didn't find the 'trophy' icon to do so..

Try now

Quote would be like if you called a shop and asked them the cost to build you a PC.

I would call it two "system configurations"