Where to purchase Sil-Glide?

It was recommended to me that I pick up a tube of Sil-Glide to help
rejuvenate a NOS joystick for my Gyruss. Problem is none of the auto parts
stores I've called seem to carry it. Can anyone point me to a (US)
national chain that is known to carry the stuff? Or, is there a generic
replacement I should look for?

Thanks!

--
Slor

guinness

PepBoys or NAPA should have it. If you get stuck let me know and I'll go
buy some and send it to you. Its usually under $3.

tim (NH)

Despite all prevention efforts, "guinness" <guinness@REMOVEaspi.net>
wrote in news:1113856110.527649@hqnntp01.autodesk.com:

> PepBoys or NAPA should have it. If you get stuck let me know and
> I'll go buy some and send it to you. Its usually under $3.

NAPA's got it - thanks. PepBoys didn't seem to have any idea what I was
talking about when I called them earlier.

--
Slor