Question Where to sell new GPU?

Mar 15, 2019
Hello,
I have a completely unused, unopened RTX 2080 that I'd like to sell but I'm not sure where to list it. I'm based in Europe.
If I could get some suggestions on where to go along with what price to list it at, that would be greatly appreciated.
Also sorry if this is in the wrong thread, wasn't sure where else to post it.

This is the specific card.
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2080-windforce-8gb-gddr6-vr-ready-graphics-card-2944-core-1515mhz-gpu-1710mhz-b?gclid=CjwKCAjwmq3kBRB_EiwAJkNDp-ZWHknfEbilMr8w7kqX6UjQTfmedfNl7NQ9Inz6vNDpCg7oVe1gcBoC5ngQAvD_BwE

Feb 28, 2019
So, an rtx 2080 is like a 1080ti which is and they are going for 600 so I would sell it on ebay or maybe amazon if needed.

Barty1884

Titan
As far as how much you could reasonably expect to sell it for, depends on your specific location within Europe, along with availability of the product locally/supply & demand. Prices vary dramatically (it's 680GBP in the UK, 740EUR in Germany, 780EUR in France, almost 900EUR in Ireland).

eBay etc gives you a worldwide audience, but shipping/fees can be tough to swallow - and import fees for the seller can reduce what they're prepared to pay for the card initially.
I would start with a local sale - Gumtree, Craigslist etc (where avaialble) or Facebook marketplace.

If you're in a country with easy access to components (like the UK, or Germany), new from a retailer, it'll eat into what you can charge.
If you're in a fairly remote area, you could probably get near retail for it....

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS