[SOLVED] Where to snipe an rtx 3060 ti ?

Nov 23, 2020
Hello, as the title says, I want to buy a new gpu to replace my old gtx 1050 because it feels really old...
In my country (Greece) these few that exist have a much higher price than the original ... For example the Gigabyte VGA GeForce RTX 3060 Eagle OC V2 12 GB currently costs 650 € and the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC Pro (rev. 3.0) costs 750€.
Do you know any websites that transports inside europe that i could check every day for a possible restock to try to get an rtx 3060 or maybe 3070 on a better price?

Last edited:
Solution
you can sign up for notifications with specific manufacturer's or through some retailers.
but most of these notification queue systems are very much backed up at the moment with people that have been waiting for 6+ months.

you will not find any retailers with available inventory at or near MSRP.
and the majority of them are being tracked with bots that auto-place orders the second they are available.

some retailers have lottery systems in place where you can sign-up and possibly win a chance to purchase.
keep an eye on Newegg.com for one of these options.
you can sign up for notifications with specific manufacturer's or through some retailers.
but most of these notification queue systems are very much backed up at the moment with people that have been waiting for 6+ months.

you will not find any retailers with available inventory at or near MSRP.
and the majority of them are being tracked with bots that auto-place orders the second they are available.

some retailers have lottery systems in place where you can sign-up and possibly win a chance to purchase.
keep an eye on Newegg.com for one of these options.

Reactions: Akisnrg
Solution
Also broaden your options. You might consider for example the rx 6600xt, as it’s between the 3060 and 3060 ti, but it’s an amd card. They only released on August 11th, so perhaps stock will come back somewhere but I’m not sure. You may also look into slightly older cards like the 2070 super or a 2080.