Where's furry long arms?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I did look, clicking his name doesn't say last seen, or is this optional information? i only see joined. Tom's guide has last seen though from 20th of feb, thought it would be the same for here. Never mind, i looked further into is profile, last activity was a post in March

Colif

Win 11 Master
Really? I should log off more often - as a mod I probably can see things others cannot. I just take it for granted.

Last seen Yesterday at 4:13 AM - thats our time so I can see why you may not see him much

Not as many mods use TG as here. Many of them don't in fact.

He is around, he just may not say much. He might answer here now I notified him. You could start a conversation as well.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
KswGHFP.jpg

Sorry May not March, only just checked that out after you said to look into it. Can't see when he was last seen so good he's still around, i usually saw a post from him now and then thought id ask. JackNaylorPE and a few other guys i haven't seen for awhile either, suppose it's just life commitments.

D

Deleted member 217926

I don't think it shows posts in the mod section to general users. So his last few posts aren't visible to you.

He's been a busy monkey what with eating bananas and flinging poo all day. :p