Question where's the best forum for custom builds?

abrogard

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
there's a lot of very good sites, like this one for instance. but somewhere there is a site I once saw that is just what I want. it doesn't just offer advice. It doesn't just help with parts lists. It doesn't just have a forum for questions. It also has sample builds. Builds for different purposes and at different price ranges.
Anyone know of a site like that? I'd love to find it again.
Essentially I am trying to help my son who is thinking of doing his first build and providing himself with a better gaming machine than he has at the moment. Which is pretty pedestrian.
If no one knows of the site I'm talking about perhaps I could get some suggestions as to where else?

Blackink

Distinguished
there's a lot of very good sites, like this one for instance. but somewhere there is a site I once saw that is just what I want. it doesn't just offer advice. It doesn't just help with parts lists. It doesn't just have a forum for questions. It also has sample builds. Builds for different purposes and at different price ranges.
Anyone know of a site like that? I'd love to find it again.
Essentially I am trying to help my son who is thinking of doing his first build and providing himself with a better gaming machine than he has at the moment. Which is pretty pedestrian.
If no one knows of the site I'm talking about perhaps I could get some suggestions as to where else?
PCPartPicker