[WHFB] Advice on bret armyl

Hi all,
I'm taking part in a tournament this weekend and have some problems
putting together a army. My main problem is that for different reasons I
havent had time to paint up to 2000p the last two months and won't have
until saturday. Well, apart from the few hours of sleep I sacrifice :)

Anyways my model count will be:

1 Duke on horse
2 Damsels(1 Horse/1 Foot)
1 BSB
3 Grail Knights
5 Questing Knights
10 KoR
5 Mounted Yeomen
16 Men-at-arms
44 Bowmen(Apart from 16, an ebay bargain)

Using special characters like Tristan and Fey Enchantress I've played
some 2000p battles with this but without SCs, which are banned in the
tournament, I'm short. Any pointers would be nice! The opposition will
be completely random so I want it as general as possible. Following is
the list I put together myself. I went with splitting my 10 KoR into
two units, one KoR the other a K.Errant, and make heavy use of the Duty
and Discipline virtues and the warbanner to compensate the lack of rank.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2000 Pts - Bretonnia Army

1 * Bretonnian Lord @ 265 Pts
General; Lance; Heavy Armour; Grail Vow
Birth-Sword of Carcassone [35]
Virtue of Confidence (1st) [25]
Gromril Great Helm [30]
Enchanted Shield [10]

1 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

1 * Paladin Battle Standard Bearer @ 132 Pts
Heavy Armour; Battle Standard Bearer; Questing Vow
Virtue of Duty [30]
Sword of Might [20]

1 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

1 * Paladin @ 130 Pts
Lance; Heavy Armour; Shield; Knightly Vow
Virtue of Discipline (1st) [15]
Sword of Heroes [35]

1 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

1 Damsel of the Lady @ 169 Pts
Magic Level 2; Lore of Life; Barding
Dispel Scroll [25]
Dispel Scroll [25]

1 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

1 Damsel of the Lady @ 145 Pts
Magic Level 2; Lore of Life
The Silver Mirror [40]

3 Grail Knights @ 174 Pts
Lance; Heavy Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Barding; Grail Vow
Banner of Defense [30]

3 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

4 * Questing Knights @ 217 Pts
Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Barding;
Questing
Vow
Valorous Standard [50]

1 Paragon @ [28] Pts

5 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

4 Knights of the Realm @ 169 Pts
Lance; Heavy Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Barding; Knightly Vow
War Banner [25]

1 Gallant @ [24] Pts

5 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

4 Knights Errant @ 141 Pts
Lance; Heavy Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Barding; Knightly Vow
Errantry Banner [20]

1 Cavalier @ [20] Pts

5 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

4 Mounted Yeomen @ 115 Pts
Spear; Bow; Shield; Standard; Musician; Fast Cavalry

1 Warden @ [14] Pts

5 Warhorse @ [0] Pts

15 Men-at-Arms @ 107 Pts
Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician

1 Yeoman Warden @ [12] Pts

14 Peasant Bowmen Skirmishers @ 112 Pts
Longbow; Light Armour

10 Peasant Bowmen @ 60 Pts
Longbow

10 Peasant Bowmen @ 60 Pts
Longbow

Casting Pool: 6

Dispel Pool: 4

Models in Army: 78

Total Army Cost: 1996

Ignore this thread. Newsserver hickup kept the original post back a few
days and outdated the thread... :)

--
Sigblock empty. By choice.

TRENDING THREADS