[SOLVED] Which 1060 6gb should i get?

Solution
Are those only the AFTERMARKET GPU brands that you can get sir? one other GPU brands that is Good is the Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb several reviews says that it has an Aggressive Factory OC so that would be a Plus on your end.

The non-Windforce is a good decision on your end it has a SOLID performance

MoronicBat

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019
I do consider all those as overpriced goods.
Either way the most experienced in GPU cooling solutions this is ASUS at products made after 2019.
They are not overpriced every card cost less than 200$ bucks. Ive watched a tech channel video were some guy said that in conclusion gigabyte one is the best, but he didn't say anything about msi or windforce one, so your answer is not better in any way. What do u mean, experienced? All of those manufactores are experienced and all of them have bad and great cards, but i wanna buy 1060 and iam curious which manufactor has the best model on the picture.:smirkcat:

MoronicBat

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019
I have the identical age of Toms Hardware the man who started this website 20 years ago.
The picture posted has price range of 500$.
If you start delivering better questions, you will receive more precise feedback.
Maaaaaaaaan, look closely cant u see difference between this sign: ლ and this $ ? 550ლ is less then 200$

MoronicBat

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019
I have the identical age of Toms Hardware the man who started this website 20 years ago.
The picture posted has price range of 500$.
If you start delivering better questions, you will receive more precise feedback.
Also, i didn't ask for ur age and iam curious why do u think that it bothers me so much? Iam not trying to be rude, but u r old and don't pay attention to things, no one even said something about price, i was only interested in temperatures and performence.

Jun 24, 2020
The gigabyte version has the higher clock boost speed than the others which maybe faster than the others. I prefer the Gigabyte (non Windforce) version... Idk about the temperatures but it might not overheating...

Aug 18, 2019
Are those only the AFTERMARKET GPU brands that you can get sir? one other GPU brands that is Good is the Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb several reviews says that it has an Aggressive Factory OC so that would be a Plus on your end.

The non-Windforce is a good decision on your end it has a SOLID performance

Solution